Here’s a list of songs that I heard and tried to buy on iTunes USA or Amazon and couldn’t. I would like to buy them legally, and some of the sites out there selling them might be legal, but it’s confusing. I’m annoyed that iTunes has different music in the different international stores and won’t let you buy from a store outside your own country. (The last time I looked into it, your credit card address had to match the store’s region.) These are the songs I’m thinking of at the moment, but will add to the list as I remember more.
Bradez – Simple
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 cups sifted flour
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 small carton sour cream (1 cup/8 oz?)
6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (1/2 package)
bunt cake pan – greased
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- cream together sugar, butter and flour.
- Take out 2 tablespoons of mixture for the top of the cake. Add cinnamon and brown sugar and set aside.
- mix all dry ingredients (except cake toppings above)
- add and mix wet ingredients
- pour in to a greased bunt cake pan
- sprinkle topping on top
- bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes